Monday, June 12, 2006

West Okoboji Iowa Gull Point II Framed


Price $395 Framed | SOLD | 3-10 day delivery

This scene is a common sight in West Lake Okoboji Iowa. This scene is a second depiction of Gull Point on the West lake. It is a second of a long series of paintings that I'm painting that shows the same scene in different lighting and weather. See the other "Gull Point " paintings in this blog. This landscape painting is a view from the DNR station near Gull Point on the lake of West Okoboji, Iowa late in a evening of May 2006.

This was painted in the studio.

Original oil painting 8x10 on canvas framed in a black 2.75" frame.

This painting is in a private collection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of doing the same image during different times of the year. Your work is good, I'm a guy and I'm considering buying some of your art work for my home. Great stuff! -Charles